Share your own
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share your own

Share anything you have, you know.

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  Login  

[NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 176
Lokasi : Jakarta

[NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]  Empty
PostSubyek: [NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]    [NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]  EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:22 pm

WARNING - EVERYTHING YOU DO WITH THIS TUTORIAL DO IT AT YOUR OWN RISK. USE IT FOR EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES ONLY (A)
First you need to download these two files:
No-ip DUC : [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Spy-Net RAT:[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][Password is Spy-Net]

Okay first of all we need to setup Our No-ip account.
1. Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. Create a new account
3. Confirm it from your E-Mail
4. Login To No-IP website
5. Select Add a host
6. Click Create Host
7. Write what you want the name of your No-IP adress to be
[NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]  Vrd9mp
8. Click Create Host
9. Download No-IP DUC , Install it , then login with your Email and password.
10. Once you do You will see your server there. Click on the icon and it will be smiling. (Very Happy)
===============================================
Port forwarding.

I Will not explain that much ,
1. Go to [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
2. Click CTRL+F
3. Select Your Route

4. Follow the guide and do this with the port 81
Okay so now its time to setup Spy-Net!
===============================================

[NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]  Spynet26989
1.First of all , Open the Spy-Net , you will get a popup with some weird language , click NO.
2.On Spy-Net , click START and then Opces -> Idioma -> English.ini (thats for changing language of spynet , Default is spanish or something)

Okay so now , I uploaded pics for it to be easier.

1.Go to File -> Create Server -> Select any of the profiles

2.Connection
[NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]  2wrqhdd
Where it says "Your_Dns_here" Click once on it and click DELETE. Then click ADD and write your No-ip adress , and click Add or OK i dont know what it was

3.Installation
[NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]  34dqvro
Leave everything as it is... ( these the options i use personally)

4.Message
[NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]  A2prnr
5.Message
[NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]  W06j61

Okay , so i guess everyone wants the keylogger , so select it.
And i prefer using the Backspace option too , as if someone logins to facebook , and his email is [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , and he misspelled something and it showed as [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] , im sure he will use backspace and fix it , so this will be recorded on your keylogger and you can get the passwords easier Smile

6.Anti-Debug
[NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]  2i29zcn
Okay select all of them , if you want to test it on sandboxie , unselect the first one Smile

7.Final Step
[NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]  Aexse9
Chose anything you want , for changing the icon click on the Picture icon on there and select any .exe or .ico files...

F.A.Q

Q. Why when i try to access Spy-Net.exe is says cannot access the specified device path or file?
A. This means you have an antivirus that deletes the virus instantly after you download it , antiviruses such as AVG do it , you need to UNINSTALL AVG to make it work.
__
Q. How do i make my file undedectable by antiviruses ? [FUD]
A. Use a crypter.

Credits to : Teh
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://indonesian.all-up.com

[NEW] Spy-Net [RAT] 2.6 Guide To Setting Up and Spreading! [NEW] [N00B FRIENDLY ]
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1