Share your own
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Share your own

Share anything you have, you know.

IndeksIndeks  Latest imagesLatest images  PencarianPencarian  PendaftaranPendaftaran  Login  

The Liberation of Auschwitz MultiDVD

Go down 
PengirimMessage
Admin
Admin
Admin

Jumlah posting : 176
Lokasi : Jakarta

The Liberation of Auschwitz MultiDVD Empty
PostSubyek: The Liberation of Auschwitz MultiDVD   The Liberation of Auschwitz MultiDVD EmptyWed Oct 20, 2010 4:16 am

The Liberation of Auschwitz MultiDVD 2h4hmvm

The Liberation of Auschwitz MultiDVD I37_1osvetim004

The Liberation of Auschwitz MultiDVD I36_1osvetim003

The Liberation of Auschwitz MultiDVD I35_1osvetim002

The Liberation of Auschwitz MultiDVD I34_1osvetim001

The Liberation of Auschwitz (1985)
System: PAL MPEG2 | 720x576 | DD 2.0 English, German, Polish
52 min | 3,72 GB DVD5 | Genre: Documentary | History | War | MENU : Yes | EXTRAS : No
Subtitles: Czech, Hebrew, Rusian, English, Italian, Spanish, French, Judeo-espanyol, Swedish, German, Polish, Yiddish

This chilling, vitally important documentary was produced to mark the 40th anniversary of the liberation of Auschwitz Concentration Camp. The film contains unedited, previously unavailable film footage of Auschwitz shot by the Soviet military forces between January 27 and February 28, 1945 and includes an interview with Alexander Voronsov, the cameraman who shot the footage. The horrifying images include: survivors; camp visit by Soviet investigation commission; criminal experiments; forced laborers; evacuation of ill and weak prisoners with the aid of Russian and Polish volunteers; aerial photos of the IG Farben Works in Monowitz; and pictures of local people cleaning up the camp under Soviet supervision.

Download:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Hotfile Premium account here:
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
Kembali Ke Atas Go down
https://indonesian.all-up.com

The Liberation of Auschwitz MultiDVD
Kembali Ke Atas 
Halaman 1 dari 1

Permissions in this forum:Anda tidak dapat menjawab topik
Share your own :: ..:: Downloads Listings ::.. :: Movies-
Navigasi: